I was browsing the Internet this afternoon when I thought of visiting the websites of the MMORPGs I played before. That is when I found out that MyGame Philippines, the game publisher who brought Fiesta Online, Special Force and Twelve Sky 2 to Philippine shores, changed its name to GameClub. When I tried to look for Fiesta Online (I played it two years ago when I was working on my thesis. lol), it was not on their games list. 

I was intrigued because I haven't received any news that MyGame (now GameClub) has terminated its contract with Outspark (the original publisher of Fiesta Online). When I searched the news archive, I found out that the last notice for Fiesta Online is its regular maintenance schedule last January 20. The announcement said: 



Attention Fiestaholics!!!

We will be having a Regular Server Maintenance tomorrow January 20, 2010 (Wednesday), from 8:00 am to 10am.

Please be guided and log out of the game before 8:00 am to avoid having account problems.

Thank you and enjoy playing the game!


Game Management
Fiesta Online Philippines


*Maintenance times may change without prior notice


 
The game's servers have not opened ever since. 

Gamers have flooded the maintenance announcement with comments ranging from angry to depressed. As of yesterday they have been waiting for 8 long months without a single announcement from GameClub. I don't know what's going on but GameClub should at least make an official announcement so their players would not end up waiting for nothing. 

6 Responses so far.

  1. The last the GM ever touched the site was the 12th of April 2010.

    I'm so saddened by the fact they aren't telling us what's going on... I would really love to play it again and get away from all the horrible people who play Outspark Fiesta.

  2. Yeah me too. I was among the first players of Fiesta Online PH. I even played in the CBT and several months after that. I changed games for a while, hoping I can still come back to play Fiesta after some time. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore. :(

  3. Did you know that its happening all over again this time with 12sky 2. It's been over 2 weeks since the server went down as as of this writing there is still no official word from GAMECLUB of what's happening with the game or when will the game go online again. TSK TSK TSK I think GAMECLUB is trying to make a reputation, a BAD ONE AT THAT hahaha

  4. I'm hoping that one day level-up games will get this game back to the Philippines. They don't know how great Fiesta Online is. Lots of Filipinos love to play this game. Please bring it back. </3

  5. Any server can bring back fiesta online game Philippines?

  6. Any server can bring back fiesta online game Philippines?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails