I was browsing some MMORPG sites when I chanced upon an announcement about Aika Global's release. It underwent CBT from August 20-23 and was in the Open Beta phase since August 27. I tried to download and play Aika a few months ago. Unfortunately, I just cannot complete the download so I gave up. I'm downloading it again hoping that it'll work this time. 

For those of you who still do not know anything about Aika, it is an award-winning fantasy MMORPG released in 2009 by T3 Entertainment and Hanbitsoft Inc. It boasts top-notch graphics and fluid gameplay. Though one thing that makes it unique from other MMOs out there is the Pran system. 

Such a cute, little girl isn't she?
The Pran is one of the game's races that would aid players in battle. It is the player or character who will mold his Pran's personality and abilities. Another feature that Aika is known for is the 1000 vs. 1000 battles between nations. This is one of the things I'm looking forward to, but I guess I won't enjoy it that much because of lag. Interestingly, Hanbitsoft said that they would handle all the updates and events of the game to reduce any technical glitches. 

I'm already excited playing this one. I hope the download will finish this time. 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails